Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cool Gifts at Dillon Rogers


If you are looking for a unique gift for someone special this holiday season than click on over to Dillon Rogers. Dillon Rogers has fantastic personalized accessories that will make you feel like you are part of the hip and stylish crowd.  Their cool bracelets and necklaces have been seen on many of Hollywood's hottest celebrities.   

After  seeing samples (and receiving a cute leather bracelet) at the SVMOMs blogger event, I ordered my niece a cornflower blue initial necklace like the ones shown above.  It arrived today and it is super cute!   I'm sure it will appeal to her tomboy sense of style and that she will love it.

You can also find these lovely keepsake necklaces that any mom will love (see pic below).  I may need to drop a hint to my husband that I'd like one with all of my kids names (sterling silver please).  


And we are happy to let you know that Dillon Rogers is offering a special discount to our readers.  Receive 15% off your order with the code SIMPLE.  So check it out and see what you think.  I'm sure you'll find something for your loved ones (or yourself!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, tell us what you think. It really is painless. If you have trouble posting a comment, email us at blog.tina@yahoo.com and we can post your info for you. We REALLY appreciate your stopping by!