Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Facials--Buy One Get One 1/2 Off


Tanja at Los Gatos Nail Works has a Mother's Day special running now through Mother's Day (May 10). If you purchase one facial ($90 for 1 1/2 hours) you can get a second at 50% off. This is a great deal. I have never been a fan of facials until I came here. I purchased this gift certificate at our school auction and finally used it a month ago and now I am a believer! I was a little afraid to go---the few facials I've had in the past were a bit painful. But Tanja was great!

Her space is like a little sanctuary tucked in the back of a cute nail salon in Los Gatos. She provides the usual facial services (mask, steam, cleaning of the pores, etc.) but also includes a wonderful head, neck, arm and leg massage. She is very friendly and made me feel instantly at ease. When she asked me about my usual skin care routine, I felt totally comfortable telling her that I really didn't have one. And when she asked what products I used, I felt at ease to admit that my arsenal of creams and lotions can be purchased at your local Longs. She was totally cool and didn't give me any attitude about my love for Oil of Olay products. I knew I had found a kindred spirit when she agreed that Revlon lipsticks were great. So ladies, pass this information on to your husbands. You deserve a fantastic facial (or two)!

You can reach her at Los Gatos Nail Works, 140 West Main St. Los Gatos, CA. Phone: 354-6245.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, tell us what you think. It really is painless. If you have trouble posting a comment, email us at blog.tina@yahoo.com and we can post your info for you. We REALLY appreciate your stopping by!