Thursday, September 2, 2010

Box of Fresh Produce


Today at Groupon they are offering a box of fresh produce plus delivery from the Boxed Farm Company--a $50 value for $25!

My husband has been saying we should try this type of service for years. He recently read The Omnivores Delimma (which examines the food choices we make and the implications on ourselves as well as the environment) and through our discussions (I have not read it yet),  we've decided to try and make a better effort to purchase produce from local growers.  So when I saw this offer today, I knew I had to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, tell us what you think. It really is painless. If you have trouble posting a comment, email us at blog.tina@yahoo.com and we can post your info for you. We REALLY appreciate your stopping by!